About JCYS Tuition Scholarships
JCYS is proud to offer need-based tuition scholarships to families enrolled in our programs. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you must complete the 2019-2020 scholarship application.
While JCYS continuously works to meet the needs of those we serve, the amount of available scholarship funds is limited. JCYS grants scholarships based on applicants’ financial need and cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive an award.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
To apply for a JCYS tuition scholarship, you must:
- Enroll your child in a JCYS program.
- Complete all required sections of the scholarship application and provide your most recent federal income tax return.
- Submit your application by the appropriate deadline:
• March 1, 2019 for summer programs.
• May 1, 2019 for school-year programs.
The deadline to apply for a scholarship for summer programming is March 1, 2019, and the deadline to apply for a scholarship for school-year programming is May 1, 2019.
If you are applying for both summer and school-year programming, we encourage you to submit your application by March 1, 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.